Sunday 10 April 2016

Self Care


I used to think that the only way I'm to take care of myself is to bath regularly, feed and cloth my body, and sleep. I did not understand what quality life is until I travelled abroad and met people with different and advanced understanding. Then I realised that taking care of myself means much more. 

Taking care of one's self includes seeing to your well being spirit, soul and body. Seeing to your happiness, comfort and honour. Being abreast of your rights, potentials, opportunities, and welfare to the best of your ability. 

So your ability has to be enhanced and horned for you to be able to do a good job. You horn your ability through reading, learning from people, travelling to different places and observing to improve on yourself and so on.

Don't be a local champion. Keep improving on your life. Keep learning. Make your life an adventure of development and improvement. 

Life is to be enjoyed and not to be endured!


No comments:

Post a Comment