Thursday 26 November 2015

HOSEI WOMEN - I BELIEVE IN LOVE

 
I believe in true love. I believe in marriage. I believe in a man and a woman consummating their love as long as they live, with beautiful children as part of the fruits of their love. I believe in family life. I believe in happily ever after. Contrary to the accusations of those that say that I am anti-marriage, anti-love and anti-men, I'm actually a staunch believer of love, marriage and responsible men. I believe in healthy, balanced and real relationships and despise fake, pretentious, unhealthy and abusive relationships. 
I believe that whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well. I detest mediocrity, abuse, oppression, injustice and pretense in relationships/marriage. It kills me to see people suffering unjustly. It pains me when no effort is made to curtail abuse in marriage on the ground of culture and religion. Marriage between two people is either working or not working, worth it or not worth it. And it's the two people in the relationship that should have a say about this and not culture, religion or other people.

There is nothing as beautiful as seeing a man and woman walk together in harmony and agreement. Having equal respect and value for one another. Even when they disagree over an issue, the love and respect they share will be evident to all. So, I'm not an advocate of divorce or separation, even though I believe that when parties in a marriage are no longer interested in making their marriage work, separation and divorce is the way to go.
I am an advocate of love, healthy relationships/marriages and human rights. And I stand by my beliefs.
Life is to be enjoyed and not to be endured!

No comments:

Post a Comment