Monday 18 January 2016

HOSEI WOMEN - YOUR LIFE IS PRECIOUS


Your life is precious and should be protected. You have the responsibility of protecting your life from harm and destruction, even from the misdeeds of loved ones. In life, loved ones sometimes knowingly or unknowingly expose us to danger. An example of such exposure is when a man or woman enter into a love affair with a person despite the fact that he/she is married to another. Such boyfriend or girlfriend sometimes see the legal husband /wife of their lover as a threat. A threat to their love and happily ever after with the unfaithful partner. 

Because of this, many of such lovers sometimes go to any length to clear out of the way the legal wife/husband. Some legal husbands and wives have been sent to early graves by jealous boyfriends and girlfriends of their spouses. Some have been made insane/mad through diabolical means, open confrontation and abuse. Some have lost their lives in the hands of assassins and men from the under-world. Some have lost lucrative jobs and positions in their work place. The reputation and character of some have been assassinated and dragged in the mud by their spouse's vindictive lovers, all for the purpose of claiming a permanent position in the life of the unfaithful spouse. 

While an unsuspecting spouse might innocently think all the attacks and misfortunes being encountered are mere coincidence, with time, such evil lovers become brazen and direct with their attacks, so as not to leave the victim of their attack in doubt of their deeds and intentions. The disheartening thing is that culture and religion encourage men and women in this kind of situation to stay on in the relationship/marriage and fight for it to the detriment of their lives. 

While I believe in fighting for what is ours, we should bear in mind that a husband or wife that is having an affair with someone else is technically not fully yours anymore. The lover has a claim over him or her too. And some of these lovers do not mind killing the legal spouse so as to have total claim on the unfaithful spouse. It is my opinion that it is better for the spouse being cheated on to gracefully leave the relationship/marriage with his or her life intact than stay and fight for an unfaithful spouse that will probably not mourn if he/she dies while fighting to hold unto the marriage.

Of course, such a spouse can fight by praying to get back his/her unfaithful spouse from a safe distance/place (that is if he/she is still interested). No unfaithful spouse is worth dying for. Wait and take care of your children. Enjoy your life. You had a life before the marriage. You can have a better life if you leave a bad marriage where your life is at risk. I can never forget the advice of an elderly woman to me when I was going through some pretty tough attacks from unknown quarters. Everything was faulty in my life. I was bleeding non stop for one and a half years without any medical explanation. I kept having night mares, I was living a lone life even though married and a particular girlfriend of my ex was sending messages to me through him. She did not hide the fact that she wanted to become his wife. My ex though unwilling to make her a wife, was not ready to let go of her either. It was my humble, innocent self that was seen as the obstacle and was suffering from the spiritual attacks from my ex's lover. 

So, this elderly woman asked me to come and see her at her office after meeting me for the first time. She knew what was happening to me even before I related my story to her. Though she was a wealthy client of my ex, a business woman, she was a highly spiritual woman. She was the one that told me never to fight another woman for a man. She said "it is your husband that went to her/them as the case may be. Don't let them kill you. There are lots of girls that can do anything to keep a man, and he has chosen them over you, so don't fight them. Only pray to God to help you". When I heard that, it was as if the scales covering my eyes were removed and I could finally see. All the fight drained out of me, replaced by knowledge, understanding and wisdom. I believe heeding to that elderly woman's advice is one of the reasons I didn't lose my life in my failed marriage. 

If you have to choose between an unfaithful partner and your life, be true to yourself and choose your life. Don't waste your life for someone that has stopped being true to you. You can fight for your unfaithful partner through prayer and fasting, but never face another human being. No unfaithful spouse is worth that. And if your life is being threatened or under siege by the lover outside, send your wife or husband as the case may be to such lover and move on with your life. You will find another person to love and who will love you. The exit of a partner is not the end of the world. There are better people out there that will give you what you want and deserve. Don't waste your life  by dying an untimely, unnecessary death. Your life is precious. 

Life is to be enjoyed and not to be endured!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to { Dr. Mack } he is a great spell caster who brought my ex husband back I want to tell everyone about my meeting with ( Dr_mack ) who bring back my ex lover within the period of 2days... At these moment i don't have anything to say than to appreciate the good works of Dr.Mack, who you can simply reach through this email address: ( Dr_mack@yahoo.com )

    {1 } He cures all type of sickness .
    {2 } He fix broken relationships, marriages.

    Once again contact this email ..........

    ReplyDelete