Sunday 24 January 2016

HOSEI YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP FEEDBACK - BUKOLA



 
I am ADEBUKOLA AJIBIKE a beneficiary of Human of Substance Empowerment Initiative (HOSEI). Being among this set of beneficiaries is a great privilege I never thought or imagined, thanks to God Almighty.

I was so excited when I was given the six months scholarship for vocational training of my choice, all I ever thought of was to be employed and get paid after my SSCE but HOSEI gave me a suitable time for doing a particular thing (skill). 

Talking about my achievement in Human of Substance Empowerment Initiative (HOSEI), at the mentoring class, through experiences shared by our mentors they made me understand the kind of principles that drive the world, being educated is not the only way but also engaging in meaningful skill(s) would uplift one and help avoid vices that would endanger the lives and future of the youths. 

During my six months training for make up and gele tying, the experience I gained and acquired is to enhance the best features of a lady, through make over, head gear tying, manicure and pedicure and sauna therapy and if I am called upon to perform any of these, I am sure I can take my stand and do it perfectly. 

Above all my sincere appreciation goes to God Almighty and the President of Human of Substance Empowerment Initiative and Bee Signature for making me know that learning is an ornament to prosperity. 

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment